MYLENE L. REUVEKAMP
Mylene L. Reuvekamp is currently the Brandi Law Firm’s Executive Director. In that role, she is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the firm. Mylene is also an experienced trial attorney who, prior to being named Director, tried numerous cases involving pharmaceutical products and catastrophic injuries.
Mylene received her B.S. in Nursing, summa cum laude, from Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington, Illinois. Since that time she has been a Registered Nurse in the State of California. In addition to being Director, Mylene coordinates the medical analysis of Brandi Law Firm cases. She received her J.D. from the University of California Berkeley – Boalt Hall School of Law.
Mylene is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a graduate of Downers Grove North High School. Mylene currently serves as a Board Member of the Cal Baseball Foundation of the University of California – Berkeley. She currently lives in Moraga.
- Health & Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, California
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois
- B.S. summa cum laude – 1984
- Major: Nursing
- California Board of Registered Nursing , Registered Nurse , 1984 – Present