JASON B. FRIEDMAN
Jason Friedman is admitted to the bars of California and Arizona where he represents clients in matters involving serious personal injury, wrongful death, cases against government entities, and consumer fraud and protection. Jason has experience in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, successfully opposing summary judgment motions, multiple trials to verdict, and the appellate process.
Prior to being admitted to the California Bar in 2011, Jason served as a law clerk for The Brandi Law Firm and as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Jon K. Stewart in the San Francisco Superior Court. He is a graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara and the University of San Francisco School of Law. He is a native of Moraga, California where he graduated from Campolindo High School. Jason lives in San Francisco with his wife.
- Product Liability
- Severe Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Consumer Fraud/Protection
- Dangerous condition of public property
- Class Actions
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- $12,344,723 jury verdict on behalf of a San Francisco woman who sustained severe orthopedic injuries in a crossover collision in San Mateo, CA.
- Seven figure jury verdict on behalf of a young women injured in an automobile collision with a commercial truck.
- Secured a seven figure settlement for the family of a man killed by an industrial mixing machine that failed to have an adequate safety guard.
- $805,000 settlement for the family of a women killed in a single vehicle collision in Merced, CA.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Goleta, California
- Consumer Attorneys of California